Our Early Montessori, Preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary School Programs are Now Open for In-Person and Distance Learning.
Canyon Heights Academy’s Middle School is currently Distance Learning, with plans for reopening to come. Find out more about Distance Learning for Fall 2020 and learn about how we are safely reopening campus for elementary school.
Welcome to Canyon Heights Academy
Canyon Heights Academy combines academic excellence with a foundation in Catholic Christian virtues. We serve students from Montessori Preschool through grade 8 implementing an independent, demanding, coordinated and systematic curriculum across the academic disciplines. Students will develop a genuinely organic and coherent view of their faith, humanity and the world around them.
A focus on each student’s human formation distinguishes Canyon Heights Academy from other schools. Regular Mass attendance, as well as programs in virtue, arts, athletics, leadership and public speaking, allow students to practice the responsible use of their freedoms and growth in virtue to become masters of themselves and their own formation.
Please explore our Academic and Formation programs and learn why Canyon Heights Academy is the best option for your child which will ultimately prepare them to transform society into one of justice and love.
Want more information?
Ready to Apply?
Upcoming Open House Dates
Upcoming Virtual Open House Dates
- Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Contact us for a personalized tour
Canyon Heights Academy is recognized by and within the Diocese of San Jose. CHA is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (6-year accreditation presented in spring of 2020) and the Western Catholic Educational Association.