Canyon Heights Academy Preschool in Campbell, CA combines the foundational curriculum with the methods of Montessori education to create a unique program that cultivates the academic, physical, emotional and spiritual development of preschool students. Attention to the individual child fosters a balanced atmosphere that is cheerful, nourishing and orderly. The classroom is filled with manipulatives and hands-on activities because learning at this age is an up-close and tactile experience. The environment encourages young students to explore their own curiosities and challenges them to master language and math concepts. Children develop the love for learning and social skills which are the foundation for future success.
Preschool is open to school-ready three-, four-, and five- year olds who are potty-trained. The school day runs from 8:30am-3:15pm each day, with time for lunch and nap. Arrangements can also be made for three-day and half-day programs.
- Mommy & Me
- Montessori Toddler Program
- Montessori Preschool
- Lower School
- First Grade Curriculum
- Second Grade Curriculum
- Third Grade Curriculum
- Fourth Grade Curriculum
- Fifth Grade Curriculum
- Middle School
- Student Learning Expectations
Open House Schedule
Upcoming Virtual Open House Dates
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Contact us for a personalized tour
Apply to Canyon Heights Academy
Ready to Apply?