Welcome to Canyon Heights Academy!
Canyon Heights Academy provides a strong academic curriculum, small class sizes, outstanding teachers, enrichment classes, public speaking and performance opportunities, and virtue and student leadership programs. These components bring to life the school’s mission of individual formation designed to meet his or her intellectual, human, spiritual, and apostolic needs.
Canyon Heights Academy graduates are ready to flourish in high school. They are well-spoken, confident, leaders prepared to be intellectual and moral leaders today, tomorrow, and always.
This section contains all the information you need to visit CHA, submit an application, apply for financial aid and order uniforms for your new student.
The Admissions Team is here to help you learn more about Canyon Heights, our programs and the admissions process.
- Ms. Catherine Neumayr, Head of School
- Ms. Melissa Ma, Business Manager
Please click each link above for detailed information about each step.
Canyon Heights Academy does not discriminate against applicants and students on the basis of race, sex, color and national or ethnic origin. Canyon Heights Academy extends this policy to all rights, privileges, programs and activities made available at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color and national or ethnic origin in admissions, educational policies, athletics or other school administered programs.
Open House Schedule
Upcoming Virtual Open House Dates
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Contact us for a personalized tour