Canyon Heights Academy recognizes that a private education is a significant investment for families. The Tuition Assistance program offers assistance to families of students in grades K-8 who would be unable to attend CHA otherwise.
If you are interested in applying for Tuition Assistance, please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that all steps are followed within the required timeframe. All information is held in the strictest confidence between School and Student Services for Financial Aid (SSS), the application service and Canyon Heights Academy.
- Tuition Assistance Applications must be filled out on-line at https://sss.secure.force.com/familyportal.
- Follow the instructions on the linked page to create an account or to log into an existing account.
- For SSS code, enter 4345 for Canyon Heights Academy.
- Click on the Start a new PFS link. Please ignore instructions for submitting a paper application. Only on-line applications will be accepted.
If you need assistance about the on-line application process, please contact SSS at (800) 344-8328.
- For consideration, the business office must receive a complete enrollment packet and down payment prior to enrollment.
- After the tuition assistance award is issued, the school will automatically adjust the tuition balance with the FACTS billing service.
- If the school cannot meet a family’s stated tuition assistance needs, and this precludes the student from enrolling in Canyon Heights, the down payment will be refunded.