“Semper Altius” or “Always Higher” is the motto of the entire Canyon Heights Academy Community. Implied is that in our academic, spiritual, virtue forming, and apostolic endeavors, we strive towards excellence.
The Canyon Heights Academy crest is a dashboard of all that is important to CHA. The shield reminds us that we are soldiers for Christ, defending His Church and Her teachings. The mission bell is an homage to our Catholic roots in California. The book always alludes to the Word and represents the ongoing search for what is at the heart of a Canyon Heights education – discovering what is true, good and beautiful. The binding of the book forms the shape of a dove, the symbol of the Holy Spirit, reminding us of God’s continuous presence and care of our world and our school.
Open House Schedule
Upcoming Virtual Open House Dates
- Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Contact us for a personalized tour
Click here for our Contact List
To contact one of our school administrators, please call us at: (408) 370-6727 and request their extension below.
Ms. Catherine Neumayr, Head of School
Ms. Melissa Ma, Business Manager
Mrs. Estela Zeik, Vice Principal - Lower School
Mrs. Marija Fisher, Vice Principal -
Early Montessori, Preschool and Kindergarten Director