Leadership and Service
Canyon Heights strives to develop compassionate leaders who have a deep understanding of social responsibility, the need to serve others and the skills to accomplish change in our world.
Student Leadership Council (SLC)
For students who want to take a greater leadership role within the school, SLC provides opportunities to participate within three student-led service teams: CHA Media Team, CHA Mentoring Team and Service Campaign Team. Joining the SLC requires an application process including teacher recommendations and service hours outside of CHA. SLC positions are not elected.
The Service Campaign Team is a very active committee within the SLC. The Service Campaign Team organizes school-wide apostolic events during Advent and Lent.
The CHA Media Team creates the MS Newletter or “newspaper” that is published each quarter in the second semester.
The Mentoring Team organizes a schedule of peer tutoring once a week during school hours for younger students, PK- Grade 4.
- Spiritual Life
- Growth in Virtue
- Public Speaking
- Leadership and Service
- Conquest, Challenge, Girls Club
- Choir and Elite Ensemble
- After School Activities
- School Events
- CHA Parents Association (CHAPA)
- Parenting Resources and Opportunities
Open House Schedule
Upcoming Virtual Open House Dates
- Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Contact us for a personalized tour
Ready to Apply?