The years in Lower School (Grades 1-5) are a time of growth and development in which many lifelong habits and attitudes are established. Nurturing a positive self-concept and cultivating a love for learning are essential during these formative years. At Canyon Heights, special attention is given to discover the unique talents, motivations and circumstances within each student. Small class sizes allow each student to receive a more personalized education, according to his or her strengths and needs.
Our private, independent curriculum is balanced and academically challenging, creating well-rounded individuals to succeed in Middle School, college prep high schools, and beyond!
Please explore the individual grade levels for specific information about each grade.
- Mommy & Me
- Montessori Toddler Program
- Montessori Preschool
- Lower School
- First Grade Curriculum
- Second Grade Curriculum
- Third Grade Curriculum
- Fourth Grade Curriculum
- Fifth Grade Curriculum
- Middle School
- Student Learning Expectations
Open House Schedule
Upcoming Virtual Open House Dates
- Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Grades PK-K)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Early Montessori only @ 11:00 am)
- Contact us for a personalized tour
Apply to Canyon Heights Academy
Ready to Apply?