Accreditations and Associations
Canyon Heights Academy is fully accredited through WASC/WCEA. As well, Canyon Heights belongs to the international network of Regnum Christi schools which utilizes the Integral Formation philosophy combining academic excellence, development of the whole child and a foundation in the Catholic faith.
Canyon Heights Academy was awarded the highest accreditation level from WASC/WCEA, six years, in the 2019-2020 school year. The accreditation process fosters excellence in elementary education by encouraging improvement in school operations and programs to support student learning.
RC Education provides leadership, support and services to enable Canyon Heights Academy to carry out its mission of forming the next generation of Christian leaders.
Open House Schedule
Upcoming Virtual Open House Dates
- Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020 (Grades EM-K)
- Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020 (Grades EM-K)
- Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Grades EM-K)
- Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Grades EM-K)
- Contact us for a personalized tour
Apply to Canyon Heights Academy
Ready to Apply?