Formation of a student encompasses the three other aspects of Integral Formation – Human, Spiritual and Apostolic.
The formation programs at Canyon Heights Academy assists students in reaching authentic maturity as their true selves, shown in coherence between what they believe and what they do. The 5 Core Values of CHA permeate the campus, creating genuine friendships, relationships and community.
A CHA student develops spiritually through age-appropriate instruction in the Catholic faith and the fostering of a personal relationship with Christ. A CHA student knows His love and has awareness of His will for them, resulting in true joy and a desire to become the best person he/she can be. “Religion” is not just a subject in school — it is a methodology that allows students to connect their faith with their everyday lives.
Apostolic formation ultimately creates the desire to actively respond to the spiritual, material and social needs within each students’ world. Students analyze the issues and needs of their local community and of the world and respond by proposing and developing apostolic projects, as developmentally appropriate. CHA offers concrete leadership and apostolic programs that channel youthful energy and enthusiasm into effective projects led by confident leaders.
- Spiritual Life
- Growth in Virtue
- Public Speaking
- Leadership and Service
- Conquest, Challenge, Girls Club
- Choir and Elite Ensemble
- After School Activities
- School Events
- CHA Parents Association (CHAPA)
- Parenting Resources and Opportunities
Open House Schedule
Upcoming Virtual Open House Dates
- Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020 (Grades EM-K)
- Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020 (Grades EM-K)
- Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 (Grades EM-K)
- Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021 (Grades K-8)
- Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 (Grades EM-K)
- Contact us for a personalized tour
Ready to Apply?
Click Here for our Full Events Calendar